I often spend as much time in the studio listening to what can be taken away, as I do arranging and composing new material. The songs that I really feel are complete, are those where that balance is found. Like every little sound has its place, and adding anything new would just be too much.
The setup is simple, but audio quality is pristine.
- Eris-5 Studio Monitors
- Focusrite Audio Interface
- 2x Audio Technica Mics
- Avalon Tube Pre Amp / Compression / EQ
- Roland FA-08 88 key hammer weighted controller with 6,000 + studio sounds
- K-Station Analog Synth
- Novation Remote SL 61 key semi weighted controller.
- Ableton Live 9
- Kontakt 5 with 150 GB of World Sample Libraries
- Mastering Plugin Suite
From The Studio
[tumblr_photoset id=580 /]